Individual Member: Any individual who wishes to contribute to the work of the CAC and agrees to the Member Expectations.
Organizational Member: wishes to contribute to the work of the CAC, agrees to the Member Expectations, and designates one or more representatives to attend meetings and represent the interests of the respective organization/entity.
Expectations of CAC Members
- Uphold the vision, mission, and values of the CAC
- Regularly attend coalition meetings and events
- Help carry out strategic and action plan activities
- Participate in and uphold CAC decisions
- Be respectful of other members when sharing information
Benefits to CAC Members
- Join Our Network. Get assistance in developing collaborative relationships with our broad base of community partners
- Set the Agenda. Participate in decision-making and setting coalition priorities
- Be in the Know. Be alerted to training, workshops, summits, funding opportunities, legislation and other opportunities.
- Promote Your Organization. Get access to WeCanStopSTDsLA’s membership network, public website and social media pages to promote your work and help raise your organization’s visibility.
- Learn and Grow. Receive information and updates on emerging issues in the fields of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Youth Development.
- Share and Leverage Resources. Access to shared resources, including training and informational materials produced by WeCanStopSTDsLA’s members and shared measurement tools (in development).