The Community Embedded Disease Intervention Specialist (CEDIS) provides partner services including counseling, partner elicitation, notification and other follow-up activities for STD-positive clients in Los Angeles County. The CEDIS also cultivates, enhances and maintains a cooperative and effective relationship with health care partners. This position is located in Los Angeles.
Essential Access Health (Essential Access) champions and promotes quality sexual and reproductive health care for all. Essential Access achieves its mission through an umbrella of programs and services including clinic support initiatives, provider training, advanced clinical research, advocacy and consumer awareness.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or 1-2 years experience in public health, nursing, social work, health sciences, communications, community organizing, etc.
- Experience working with high risk youth and young adults in low-income areas and neighboring communities including youth in continuation schools, gang intervention programs, juvenile detention centers, and homeless shelters.
- Must have strong computer skills with the ability to input data, and effectively navigate different online databases, applications, and/or search engines to extract relevant information.
- Have a passion for working with underserved populations to increase health outcomes.
- Bilingual (Spanish) abilities are a plus.
The attachment describes this position in greater detail. Also see the posting on their website here.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume and salary requirements to:
Essential Access Health
Attn: HR Department
3600 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 600
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Email: [email protected]
Essential Access Health offers a competitive salary + benefits. Essential Access Health is an M/F, Disabled, and Vet EEO/AA Employer.
View the flyer here.
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter